How do Saver Vaults work?
For example, a user enters the Savers Vault with 1 BTC (native).
- 1.The native BTC is swapped for an equivalent amount of native RUNE
- 2.Native RUNE is used right away to mint equivalent amount of Synth BTC
- 3.The Synth BTC is locked in the Savers Vault and earn yield.
Once the user decides to leave the pool, the process is as follows:
- 1.Synth BTC is removed from the Savers Vault
- 2.Synth BTC is redeemed for native RUNE
- 3.Native RUNE is swapped for native BTC and returned to the user